* Coney Island Baby, Blood Money
* Burma Shave, Foreign Affairs
* Mr Siegal, The version from Virginia Avenue
* Ruby's Arms, Heartattack and Vine
* Telephone Call from Istanbul, The version from Big Time
We're already at 5, but I have to continue...
* Hoist that Rag, Real Gone
* Watch her Disappear, Alice/Circus, Real Gone
Please note, this is work-in-progress!
Instrumental Montage sequence
Transition between Crow and Red Dress
Posture (shoulders and chin) and Walking in heels - control swaying
Transition into 'Other Side'
Object manipulation in Late night Conversation
Learn lines for 3rd Doctor
Transition from 3rd Doctor to Traveller
Rehearse Section for Le Chien Noir 18th January: 2nd Doctor, Other Side, Showbiz and Apocalypse and Late Night Conversation
Crow - Develop Striptease Metaphors: Crow, Grief is the Thing with Feathers, Developing Cognition
Develop interview answers
Edit and add to opening speech - months
Write new poem - The One's that Got Away, mythologised beats
Make new fastening for Red Dress
Get One's that Got Away recorded. Edit between The One that Got Away and dressing as 3rd Doctor (Stand alone track)